4 star servants (Free/EV omitted):
-Siegfried
-Atalante
-Lancer Liz
-Martha
-Anne & Mary
-Lancelot(NP2)
-Heracles

I bought 98 paid quartz around September (I think it was the 86 pack, and 12 pack, can't remember) but haven't dug into it until now, just been using tickets occasionally.

I'm currently at 546 Quartz (68 of which are paid), and 33 tickets. I'm planning on going big when the Gil banner comes up. I'd like to say I'll go all-in for Gil, but I might get cold feet halfway through and abort mission for him. Let's hope I get lucky.

1.6 mil on points right now, need 1 more Claw of Chaos from the shop. Might go for a thing or two after that, not sure.

Sitting on 4k~ mana prisms after buying grab bags from the shop. That's a reminder, don't forget to buy the grab bags from the shop, guys!

(11-22-2017, 05:47 PM)Wish Wrote: Congrats for the Scathach Hypereia. I got her too. That's cool rooster bigb. I will save up all the way until Jeanne Alter, Archer Altria and Merlin gacha.

Thank you kindly. Congrats to you as well. On another note, my memory isn't that great, did I already have you on my friend's list?
FGO (NA): 006,634,728
I had auit, but I still hadn't deleted it yet. Today I decided to thow all my shillings at the Scatach banner.
Got like 3 heal Medeas, 2 of that fragments CE, and a giant FUCK YOU. GAmes already in the trash where it belongs, got my 900MBs back.

Congrats Hypereia and Wish Smile .
(11-22-2017, 05:47 PM)Hypereia Wrote: Thank you kindly. Congrats to you as well. On another note, my memory isn't that great, did I already have you on my friend's list?

Not yet. My party is un-leveled anyway because I lack emotional and financial investment towards FGO and DW in particular.

(11-23-2017, 12:49 AM)srw785 Wrote: I had auit, but I still hadn't deleted it yet. Today I decided to thow all my shillings at the Scatach banner.
Got like 3 heal Medeas, 2 of that fragments CE, and a giant FUCK YOU. GAmes already in the trash where it belongs, got my 900MBs back.

Congrats Hypereia and Wish Smile .

Thanks.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
Pulled 13 more tickets for Okita, best thing I got was 4* event CE. She really doesn't like me.

Fine, this time I'm -really- done pulling for her. Big Grin

E: Ah yes, thank you srw785. Sorry to see you go. I'd say maybe wait a while to see if your feelings change, but you seem pretty serious. One thing's for sure, this game's gacha is pretty eff'ing brutal.
FGO is a game that if you don't resort to play with your R's or SR's and stuff its better not to bother with

i told you guys where having it nice with SRW no one heard me
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Yeah, for sure. That's why I took the best Rs I had to around level 60 minimum. A level 60 rare, if you pick the right ones, are very workable if you have decent support to work alongside them.

SRW has it WAY better. On SRW you can roll regularly to keep you motivated, and if you have bad rolls, so what? You get so many OMG crystals you can bounce back quickly enough, in FGO, it's the exact opposite. You can save for months, then get no 4 or 5 star servants.

At least you get a steady stream of tickets (albeit limited), to let you roll on gachas, without digging into your main stockpile of quartz.

One more thing I've noticed, is that keeping a strong and active list of friends is even more important on this game than anything else I've played. That, and the FP gacha can be very important, so making a decent stream of FPs is kind of important for getting more fous and 3* event CEs.
Thanks Hypereia. I was looking for a reason to quit for a long time now. I wish I had done it before the halloween event, though.
Got my first 4-star dupe.
I now have a NP2 Meda Lily.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236