antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fate/Grand Order
Looks like more fun than XO, but I don't think I can juggle more than one of these games at a time.

Maybe I'd change my mind if a SRW/SD Gundam mobage came out in English. It will probably never happen, but you can't say never. For instance, I never thought SD Gundam Capsule Fighter (not a mobage, but still...) would get an English release but it did. The game's dead now, but it was sort of dated when it came out anyways, and I think at this point mobile really is the way to go.
FGO (NA): 006,634,728
NeroFest is coming out in 5 days.

This is my team, my master level is at 96. (almost 97)

5 Star Level 60 Archer - Gilgamesh
5 Star Level 60 Ruler - Jeanne
5 Star Level 60 Berserker - Vlad II
4 Star Level 50 Lancer - Elisabeth
4 Star Level 50 Archer - Emiya

Will I be fine for NeroFest?
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Nero fest is easy
It's literally babys first event and has no real difficulty. It won't be haRd until year 2's repeat of it.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Is there a guide for the event like do this difficulty until you get this number of medals then do the other one.
And any other tips?
You're basically farming for medals to clear out the shop. Just because you can farm the higher tier medals doesn't mean you should stop farming the lower tier, some items at the lower tier are worth getting. there's also special craft essences that will boost item drop.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Thanks.

I just noticed that Nero is going to be rated up. Four 10 pulls, a couple of tickets and 3 or 4 single pulls. That's the only things standing between me, Nero and ragequit Sleepy
i will also try for Nero she is the only Arts saber on the entire game, and i need her for my team formation since i already have Lord El Melloy II and etc etc, Nero + Waver + Mashu and I'm immortal
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(07-22-2017, 03:00 AM)Mai Wrote: i will also try for Nero she is the only Arts saber on the entire game, and i need her for my team formation since i already have Lord El Melloy II and etc etc, Nero  + Waver + Mashu and I'm immortal

:o

:o!!!

I just realized you can put friend units in the back row.

EDIT:

Hmm..What could this mean? Will I get Altera instead of mah Empress? Or will I just get neither? Stay tuned on the next fgo Z to find out!
[Image: Screenshot_2017-07-21-18-33-45.png]