Fate/Grand Order
How long until this game gets hard?
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
If you overleveled it will never get hard only on the last chapters the events follow suit, if a event it released after a lvl 30 chapter it will have lvl 30 enemies at best and so on.

so basically things gets a little harder from 2 years from where you are, i think Ibaraki event was the first hard one? can't really remember
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

The first hard event is the one for Dangonronpa-kun aka Dantes, the first avenger. Specifically because of the final boss. There weren't any good casters available, and Dantes is forced locked into your party so no friend supports. A lot of us in the original weren't able to beat it the first time.

But the second time, many of us were glad it got a reprint because we wanted our revengance. And by that time many more offensive casters came out.

Story wise, the good story and also difficulty start's getting harder at the end of London.

Once you get to Camelot /Jeruselum, it takes a massive hike up. It requires actual skills and planning to beat some of the knights. A team of random 5☆'s want save you.

The Ibaraki event was a joke. So much that we cleared the originAL (boss raid with all players) So fast by like the 2nd or third day that DW basically reset all the bosses.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

I'm done playing FGO but I don't want to delete it yet. Is there a way to clear the cache from inside the game? Does the Clear Cache in the android setting only delete the cache without logging me out?
on the actual Japanese version there is, on global you probably have to clear the cache of the phone them, latter use your password recover your data again, this make you phone don't download the areas that you already cleared

(11-09-2017, 11:03 PM)Mai Wrote: on the actual Japanese version there is, on global you probably have to clear the cache of the phone them, latter use your password recover your data again, this make you phone don't download the areas that you already cleared

Thanks.
This game really tests your patience to save. Half the game for me is using my willpower not to go overboard on rolling.

Spent 14 tickets rolling and got nothing special, glad I didn't spend more.
FGO (NA): 006,634,728
Welcome to hell.

Fgo has some of the worst horror stories of any gacha game.JP user People selling their cars, morgaging their homes, spending 1-3000 DOLLARS Tring to get 1 servant, and never getting them.

I remember Kana Ueda went mad rolling for Rin, and Rie Tanaka for Heavens Hole.

i remember that Ueda rolled Ishtar from a ticket on a friend phone and after that gone nuts and and wasted money until she got the servant lol

Not just 1 but a lot of people. She rolled for pretty much everyone of her friends and Co workers during a Girls and Pantsu recording, and most all got Ishtar. But when she rolled for herself, NOPE. Nothing until spending a lot of money. And she didn't stop at 1, Kana wanted to NP5 Rin at all costs. After too much money though she ended at np4.

Likewise Rie Tanaka went even more insane during the CC event but she actually managed to get Heavens Whore to NP5. Which was surprisingly amusing because Rie didn't reay talk much about FGO.

She is however a major hardcore gamer though. She and her cat have been nuts with Assassins creed the last few weeks, and overall she's a super insane FFXIV player. Like, professional gamer tier FFXIV player.

Kana herself is a major Gundam Extreme Versus player, and comes all the way to the states to participate in the EVO tournaments. Also to tour a lot at famous land marks.