antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fate/Grand Order
Did the 16 ticket pull. Got Taiki Sazabi. Ugh, what a trash pull.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

anyone tried to get the new Sakura?
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

No, she's bad. Really bad.

Actually not really, while she seems weak on Paper she has some ridonkilousy overpowered Skills, she also has surprisingly good NP gain and if you get a NPQQ also produces a decent amount of Stars (not very good otherwise though).
For a AOE 4* She is weaker that Lancer Alter with NP UP but overall one of the better Lancers at the moment as long as you have her at NP2 to can use her 3rd Skill properly and can utilize a quick Servant..
There are better Lancer than here but she is pretty good, she simply suffers the usual as a Quick Servant.
If you want bad look at ... "sniff" Medusa Lancer Sad

I post the usual MMM here as reference:
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comm...o_wizards/
i will see to her latter don't look like a good servant, at least Medusa Lancer its a single target with invulnerability and guts, this post on reddit is disgusting "worm sult?" really ?

Its a stpuid american meme and It's because it's Sakura, and a 4th one at that made to coincide with the Heavens Feel release. Th e art issue is because it was made by Boudicas artist, and just looks like Boudica with a wig.

True ... if nobody told me I wouldn't recognize her as Sakura to be honest.
I admit even I have no use for her, I do have a strong Quick Team but as a Star Eater I use Lalter or Okita.
The live stream cracked me up.

"So, when's EOR3 coming out?"
"Um....in 47 minutes."
I decided to post the translation of my favorite part of EoR 3, this contains spoilers so if you can read Japanese, or will wait for the NA version to arrive there, don't read the post, it follows like my translations of SRW Cross Omega Smile its just one part... since there's many many text on FGO, its the very last part of the chapter, hope you all don't mind i like to share it ^^

Spoiler Show
Musashi and Kojiroh scream cursing with their opponent name

One single Strike... at the same time, both of them surpass infinity.
they would continue to kill each other, over and over, and over and over, for all eternity.

This is not the real world, and this moment will not be record on history.
for that reason it could also not be stooped
This place lies between the reality and a dream, A impossible place where infinity and zero can intersect.

however there is one more person there...There you are there!...

watching a splendorous clash of swords that is supposed to go on forever, but all the dreams reach its end, only one of them can win, who you will see?! who will raise? who is alive and smiling now? you stare at the conclusion....

You can hear the sounds... Musashi!

the swords of zero won, Musashi screams and roar, she won.

the match is over winner Miyamoto Musashi! you can hear, but you know...

their blades power, their skill and their power are equal a confront of swords that transcended time and space yet with opposite concepts.

Musashi Blades,hundreds millions of "possibilities" exist.
Verify them all, crush them all, stop them all, reduce them to Zero, that's Musashi skill

A sword of infinity a skill that provide infinity correct answers
An "infinite" sword that gives birth to several "correct answers".
That's the true naruto of Kojiroh Tsubame Gaeshi.

a infinity place, or perhaps... its just empty, on this place there was no good or evil, only souls transformed into blades
and blades transformed into ideas where their own souls can clash and reach to each other.

[Image: zNbShwo.jpg]

Rolled like...5? tickets on the Tamamo banner, got the 5* event CE, and Anne & Mary rider.

Pretty happy with those results.
FGO (NA): 006,634,728