antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fate/Grand Order
I got Oda from the wacky racers and she is Goku LOL

here is the skills

1 turn dodge + burster up 1 turn
stars + hp recovery + Np up for 5 turns
Critical stars absorption for 1 turn, increase attack for 3 turns when the stage have "flames"
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Tried my Luck on this, got Caster Nero and "Fragments of 2030" so I'm not complaining (hoped for Nobu or Fran though but that's like complaining you found Platinum when you where digging for Gold)
This event structure its very bad, people finish the races very fast and you don't really have time to do much if you don't overplay like a mad person.

i just got my first event CE and ZERO materials for Ishtar, i will just finish my servants wait the others finish the races and see what nodes i should farm and do it.

back to SRW for now

Once you finish all the mani story quest all the old ones will re open up.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

The drop rate on some ascension mats is really bad. I realize we aren't supposed to max ascend early on, but man... I just need 1 more Claw of Chaos, then I can double ascend my Lancer Cu.

I'm tempted to use Gears to ascend my Hassan of the Cursed Arm, but Waver needs those gears for level 90 ascension. Guess I'll wait and see if an upcoming event necessitates the need of an Assassin.

Is there a page on Cirno or elsewhere where you can get a mat overview, and see which servants depend on that mat? (Versus having to go to each page individually to see if a servant needs something in specific)

Would be helpful to get a quick outline, so I don't use mats on someone when there's a better candidate.
FGO (NA): 006,634,728
http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Fat...rder_Wikia
If it exists it's listed, Cirno puts more work in the Event pages but if you need a Quick heads up on some Servant stats this page is kinda better.
Ah, perfect. This is exactly what I needed.

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Talon_of_Chaos

First number in the list is number the servant needs for ascension, second is how many you need to max their skills. Very useful.

Thanks.
FGO (NA): 006,634,728
Overall the cirno is better. thte Wiki basically steams whatever the Cirno puts up.

This is definitively one of the worst events that FGO ever had if not the worst because it has a good CE and SR Ishtar its a good support, but that aside everything else on the event its horrible.

people don't care about the race they will only farm mats, like we are playing dango event and nothing else, it makes you fell sad for the developer team of the game that did a great effort on this, i didn't even could see how the race 3 was, it was finished so fast that when i opened my game it was already on the final quest

Race 1 was the saber shits
Race 2: Satisfaction ETE (Helena best girl)
Race 3: Raikou and Sanzo
Race 4: Currently Helena again is in the lead by a large margin.