antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fate/Grand Order
[Image: 4bR5eY9.jpg]

Also the final boss is great. Stupid sexy Rie Tanaka.

To those who aren't familiar with her,

Quote:Kiara Sesshouin(aka Hans Christian Andersen's Master) is a Buddhist nun who becomes Angra Mainyu to save the world through her teachings. Said teachings involve attaining spiritual ascension through orgies. Her class becomes 'Heaven's Hole' and her Noble Phantasm absorbs the souls of humanity and envelops them in a "whirlwind of orgasmic pleasure".

A THIS was her NP. Warning, slight NSFW warning.

https://youtu.be/RBiG4xwNWdk

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Yep her NP was ... unique.
The current version is probably the farthest they could go with FGOs rating but but it do looks kinda cool/creepy.
Kiara is out

bad thing is she with Liz on the gacha, the Liz spookes will be endless, also 53/100 here
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

... yeah no, I've got no Interest in her.
She could be the best Servant in the Game but I still wouldn't use her.
Though this is supposed to be a less evil version (the one that didn't lose to her Libido) ... oh well I don't have any cash and barely any Quartz left anway.
arunno, FGO version is graphic in its own way, though one of her normal attacks is even more disturbing tbh.
Finally 60/100 and reached the final boss, its being a pretty great dungeon

(05-07-2017, 02:19 PM)Top Nep Wrote: A THIS was her NP. Warning, slight NSFW warning.
https://youtu.be/RBiG4xwNWdk

This is...very unique. Makes me wonder what kind of censorship will be enacted when the Eng version comes out.

Think I saw a speculation from JP twitter of the Americanized version of Jack the Ripper. Made me think of a more revealing Catherine Zeta Jones ala Entrapment look. Smile
FGO (NA): 006,634,728
I don't think they will censor anything, it would destroy the original art, and some of the main attractions of Grand Order its the art drawed by various different artists some are really great looking like Rama and Atalanta's one

I don't think that has ever stopped them before Sad
... though I admit that Fake Jake censor they posted actually looks better for me, never was a fan of the Stripper outfit (though at least her Proportions are better compared to her Original Design).
Finished 80/100 missions i'm so done with this game for a while

the event have a terrible structure and its horrible time consuming, time that i lack to fight the last boss you have to beat at least 80 missions, after you're done you can fight her, and the problem is after you get BB, you have to clear 20 more to get her accession mats, and surprise there's another dungeon only to ascend her.

its pretty weird also B.B its nothing special her skillset its bland support with a terrible attack, and her Np its single target however its Arts,i don't think its really worth