antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fate/Grand Order
Its actually funny that storywise Passionlip its stronger and she its the SR.

a good CE for Passionlip probably its Illya CE that raise the NP gain, also funny how Gawain its the main character of the event and not Nero, Emiya or Tamano lol.

I'm actually trying to find some value on Melt but till now my results have been:

A - Just use a Berserk instead
B - Use Enkidu/Okita

but still trying for her Smile
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

I had some use for her Skill, it was able to soften the Onslaught of NPs I sometimes got this event when Mashu was on Cooldown and I had to tank it with Passionlip.
But just a mere 20% up after that preparation is kinda lame
Her Saidism being a 3 Turn 30% up is actually not that bad I think but the Def down rather hurts.
Her first skill sucks though I admit, it's a worse Protection from Arrows with Bonus Stars (so they fused instinct in it? because everyone loves instinct right :p).
It kinda feels like you can see what they where trying to to go for with her Skills (a very selfish set that merely boosts herself on the cost of others) but the boosts are simply too low compared to other Top Servants for the Drawbacks.

I wouldn't put her on the bottom most shelf but she is far from a Top SSR.
... okay considering the move from Act 1 to Act 2 let me say this event is going to be ... fun.
As in a "OHMYGAWDMYBONESDON'TBENDTHATWAYARGH!" way.
We have 4 Chapters to go and this is starting to be really brutal.
i reached chapter 2 today ascended Gawain and Passionlip to 60 now will level them to 60 before continue with that.

what map are you using to get Sakura money Shear? the paracelsus one?

Since you said farming I guess you mean the Coins and not the Paper money?
The Paper Money you can only get from Missions so I don't really have a place to farm it.
The Coins I actually haven't bothered to farm yet, my runs to get 30 Type I resulted in well over 1000 Coins already though so they aren't hard to get.

I got leveling done mostly, my Passsionlip is 80 already (82 actually, decided to Grail her)with her Skills being rather high too, I need to farm Skil Upgrade Gems though.
(05-03-2017, 06:41 AM)Shear Wrote: ... okay considering the move from Act 1 to Act 2 let me say this event is going to be ... fun.
As in a "OHMYGAWDMYBONESDON'TBENDTHATWAYARGH!" way.
We have 4 Chapters to go and this is starting to be really brutal.

Tamacat was easy

but lancer Vlad was... hard Undecided

the story its pretty brutal turned on that i'm liking Gawain and Meltlilith a lot

i stooped where they find the crunch to level up and finish some missions

Honestly the only annoying part with Tamacat was the second fight ... since she now remembered she had those buffs and had an Army of Robin Bots.
... seems it's out who this events Final Boss is.
Spoiler Show
It's friggin' Kiara, and she is Beast Class O.o
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comm...ents_boss/
There is another Post with her NP and it's really creepy o.o
Also the use of KP is finally out ... they are to buy Stuff to remove Buffs from the Final Boss ... no joke.
me after fighting the final boss:
[Image: hUm5tDT.png]

there's no freaking way without Merlin there is?

also Datamine is out

Meltllith its a 7.0

Passionlip a 9.5

Is the rating from that "official Chart"?
The "" is because that Charts depends only on one thing, does the Servant work with Merlin and has a Buster NP?(yes/no), all that don't fall hard on that Chart.
This time though I think it fits, Mel is decent but not amazing and Lip is pretty great.
I haven't reached the Final Boss yet, I suddenly had the urge to play Elite Dangerous again.