antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fate/Grand Order
I don't even have ticket to begin with and when I got 30 quartz and rolled, I got craft essences again and 0 servants. Why is this game mixing servants with craft essense to begin with
Pure maiden
[Image: n5Ugvp3.jpg]

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

how do you have that hp? O_O lol

the dmg i believe its double Merlin?
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(04-21-2017, 12:47 PM)Mai Wrote: how do you have that hp? O_O lol

the dmg i believe its double Merlin?

the HP too, going by the Buffs it seems to be multiple Stacks of Merlins Dong Grow Potion which also gives a Big HP Buff ("Hero Creation EX" actually but going by the description it's seems to be the Potion he used to make Arthuria temporarily male, no this is not a Joke)

... also I just noticed, that Team Setup is pretty much immortal.
Yeah, people have been easily been able to break the game with good team set ups. Even with just 2-3 star servants from the friend gacha.

Next welfare is BB.
[Image: vH6oUpg.jpg]

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(04-21-2017, 09:13 PM)Top Nep Wrote: Next welfare is BB.

... I approve, heavily.
I also reached Camelot with 250 Apples to spare so I should be able to finish it in Time.
(04-21-2017, 11:09 PM)Shear Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 09:13 PM)Top Nep Wrote: Next welfare is BB.

... I approve, heavily.
I also reached Camelot with 250 Apples to spare so I should be able to finish it in Time.

you have lvl 90 servants ready to finish it?

Mostly, my Okita is 83 but I feed her Foos to Max, I otherwise got a fully Foo'd Grailed Andersen (80) for those Crits and his great Support NP, a 90 Altera (also Foo'd), a 80 Kuro and Mashu (of course Foo'd).
All with good Craft Essences so it should be doable.

... Also It turned out many in my Friend List have utterly Broken Servants (Fully Grailed, Max Skill Merlin????, MAX Jeane Alter???)

Gonna spend some time tonight to get Okita to 90 and collect some Cards for Mashu when her Lvl Cap goes up, then spend the Weekend Bullrushing the Chapters.
i have a lot of them on 75, i'm clearing the last chapter now, until now its easier than Camelot, just that 2million hp Enkidu battle that was crap, but well i do have 115 golden apples and Enkidu e Lancer Arturia to carry me, my support list have some Jeanes alters and Merlins as well, like anyone else support lists lol

its just that there too many story to read, and the plot its pretty good till now.

level some character with an anty army NP, the last chapter is a pain whiteout those, i already lost count of the number of crap that i excalibured till now -_-

Got an Altera for that ... also a Arthuria Alter (Both) I can switch in just in Case.