antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fate/Grand Order
Nops Andy, its because my Tablet and Phone are Sony Xperia models and a Sony tablet both of those can enable developer mode, FGO don't work on devices that can enable that.

my tablet has problems running the game since its just a 3g connection and while it does works flawlessly on SRW X OMG, on FGO it don't even connect because their servers couldn't handle the amount of players they have, so they banned a LOT of devices for countries like China and stuff.

so better its to restart, also the game its pretty beautiful on Pc

not even mad it works flawlessly my first summon gave me Tamano and Stheno nice
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

I honestly don't mind anyone posting the modded apk. I use it myself, I just turn off all the cheats. It's BS that many of us have to use it even though we have real devices and play legit.
[Image: Lancerow.png]
(07-27-2016, 10:49 PM)Bass GS Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 04:55 AM)Top Nep Wrote: She is. Lancer Artoria and Lancer Artoria Alter's body  is physically powered up/strengthened/made perfect (forgot the proper word they used) buy that lance they use, which is why she has huge tits, great thighs, and a large ass copared to any of her other versions that are all flat with no sex appeal.

I meant between Artoria Lancer and Artoria Lancer Alter

Oh.

No, they're technically physically the same, it's just that Artoria Lancer's breasts look  and more ample because of her bustier pushing them up while Alters outfit more so conforms to the shape of her body. Both cards were drawn by Akira Ishida IIRC.

Though I don't recall Lancer Alter being into the whole ethnic cleansing thing that Artoria Lancer is currently steam rolling.
Really wanted Gawain used 30 crystals got this:
[Image: JWlL6LU.jpg]

i think i should stop and level my characters up for now

Congrats! I'm saving my quartz and tickets for the anniversary or swimsuit event.
Same. Have around 15 tickets saved (20 once the shop resets) and about 170ish SQ.

And Grats! Honestly she'd probably better overall beacuse it's hard to get good casters. The only one I ever got was Iri and she was just destribution servant from the Fate/ZERO event, and a Nurse at that.
That's about the same as me. 19 tickets and 160 something quartz.
Sweet. Plus we'll most likely get some special rewards and stuff for the 1 year anniversary event. Hopfully similar to the event last year where we got to choose a free servant.
Game confirms Artoria's appearance. It's in fact NOT the Lance that makes her like that, but thats how she SHOULD look. With her no longer having excalibur, her body now naturally ages normally, and that's what her body SHOULD have developed into. Apparently , she's physically 26 in that appearanc for Lancer/Lancer Alter, she's also not as short anymore. (Excalibur basically keeps it's welder young forever /Stops their body's aging and development)

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

they just confirmed that the they will be using the summon currency like SRW OMG, 3 for single summon, 30 for multi summons Smile

we also gonna get 10 tickets and 15 stones for something