antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fate/Grand Order
Poor Kana Ueda. Even she can't escape this suffering. =(

https://twitter.com/uedakana/status/757134195042824192

https://twitter.com/uedakana/status/757447410993901568
W..wow her summons where worse than mines at least i got all the 3 star characters from the event ._.

update for Camelot incoming wonder if it will work on my phone now :| i want only the new assassin girl and Bedivere since they are 3 stars and i might get them

hey TopNep,Orochi can you people help me?

i have some weird connections problems with FGO i have the game on my phone, however sometimes it crash its no big issue i can restart and continue, but since the event update sometimes it crashes it makes me unable to return to the game for days, maybe reconnecting fast too many times is bad? so i should evade it and wait like 10 or 15 minutes between crashes?
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Good loooord

Lancer Artoria is the special sorry unlock for the new Camelot story Arc.

[Image: bXwhJvq.jpg]

@Mai

doubt trying to connect again too fast is the issue. It's might just be the servers bein taxed or the update itself causing problems. Happens with almost every big update.

Ok why the hell is my text in the last post so damn big?

Also this update is already causing problems. Even though it's Camelot story arc, the Knights of the Round story has always taken place in Jeruselam, and because of that your on a map with a huge sandstorm. The problem is it lags the game ilke hell, and also the stupid story is around during battles, and that causes even more problemes with the game.

Also the game seems to be over heating phones more then even before.

My little Kohai can't be this cute and 4* upgraded!

[Image: ERXfBXm.jpg]
Is it just me or does she seem bigger as Lancer Alter?
[Image: bicv1h.png]
you've been staked.
She is. Lancer Artoria and Lancer Artoria Alter's body is physically powered up/strengthened/made perfect (forgot the proper word they used) buy that lance they use, which is why she has huge tits, great thighs, and a large ass copared to any of her other versions that are all flat with no sex appeal.
Haha, oh wow. No wonder Artoria looks like a total bitch during this chapter. She's literally goddamn hitler.
Ok Wow, they made this chapter really damn hard. The grunts are a lot harder then the past chapter, but the bosses are all total BS now. All the Knights of the Fuher's table have this stupid Holy Grail buff, that A: Gives them resistance to EVERYTHING. Even the classes they're SUPPOSED to be weak against. B: Gives then a fre NP charge or two each turn.

They will literally spam their NP every other turn, if not every ONE turn.

Just finally beat the first 1 after 5 fails and 2 rage quits back to SRWXO.

Go fuck yourself, Gawain.
[Image: 27ClJ4Z.jpg]

These hard fights seem to always end the same for me. With a pure maiden that would probably need all 3 seals before she gives it up. (Stupid magic resistance Ex)

[Image: MHeXrBs.jpg]
[Image: 4H5xScS.jpg]
(07-26-2016, 04:55 AM)Top Nep Wrote: She is. Lancer Artoria and Lancer Artoria Alter's body  is physically powered up/strengthened/made perfect (forgot the proper word they used) buy that lance they use, which is why she has huge tits, great thighs, and a large ass copared to any of her other versions that are all flat with no sex appeal.

I meant between Artoria Lancer and Artoria Lancer Alter
[Image: bicv1h.png]
you've been staked.
Orochi its there a problem if we use this thread to post the moded apk? since we can't really play whiteout it? also have you people been able to transfer your accounts safely?

wonder if i should transfer my account to the moded apk to be able to play again or just restart everything
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

What do you mean you can't play without modded apk? Does the official apk incompatible with your device or what?