antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fate/Grand Order
OK Red Onion is cleared, be sure to grab your free summon ticket.
Its not Grand/Order but, c'mon is funny decided to play a Bleach game with some friends since it have Co-op and its a casual action game, did some summons last weekend and the game decided that... i like Ichigo

[Image: Wc9xUBa.png]
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

There's so many mogabe's that I can never choose or figure out which one is which. Though currently the big 3 are

-Granblue Fantasy (Which pretty much knocks everyone out of the water)
-FGO (Let's face it, it's Fate related so it can live for a while jist with that alone)
-Third keeps changing but last time I checked it was that idoM@ster one.

Also in Fate/ related news, Summer Wonder Festival is this weekend. Sadly, the majory was just place holder art because not many companies had completed protoypes yet. However, at this moment Fate/Grand Order suddenly hit Wonfes like a ton of bricks and is all over the event.

<3<3<3 that they're using Final Ascension Jeanne as their bases, but disapointed Alter is using base form Jeann Alter instead of her final ascension design. =/
[Image: n4NaoT6.jpg]
[Image: I755pok.jpg]
[Image: XtIXVAJ.jpg]
[Image: rxYjgwJ.jpg]
[Image: 79Hhe5Fr.jpg]
[Image: so1g7Tz.jpg]
[Image: 8Blcu7S.jpg]
[Image: K6E42DU.jpg]
[Image: aWMATp4.jpg]
I've been tempted to get into this since so many people I know are, but I'm thinking it's for the best that I'm only into so many phone crack games, and I do find the doll animation to be rather gross (understandable, but blegh). Either way, I'm hoping this ensures Type Moon continues to have enough money to do whatever they want, although uhhh I'm hoping "whatever" eventually means "new stuff"

On a side note, I haven't been paying attention and decided to check if Witchy Witch thing has been translated by now - nope! Shit!
Shinra Bansho World
SRW X-Omega Friend Code: 135473479
Lvl. 80 Gunbuster
Yes! Got my last Kintoki, so I got all of his ascension and NP5.

And I play way too many mobile games too. XD They're basically the only things I play outside of my vita and PS4 sometimes. It's the ease of being able to bring my tablet anywhere that makes them so attractive to me.
Grats! Now grind them poodles, and EXP cards for future use! also the tickets and ppodles in the shoop since they change this week.
I don't have much time. =/ The event runs out tonight doesn't it?
yeah, in about 4 1/2 hours. =/

At least you can probably grind enough to buy the EXP cards or some ascension items.

The probleme with this event is that the duplicates cost a ton of items. All the other events we simply had to just earn them via the tier ladder, though story progression like the Fate/Zero event, or fi they were in the shop, they were never this expensive. =/
It also didn't help that I missed all but the last 3 or 4 days of the event. =/
Yeah, DW screwed over a lot of legit players with that stupid update.