antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fate/Grand Order
Hypereia, do you see that! That is you're Waver.
2030 helped heaps with the stage.

[Image: m3DwKYZ.jpg]

Glad, there is finally a hard stage. How much Harder does this game get?

[Image: XarNRub.png]

Only took 4 attempts first 2 was just failures... 3rd I was going somewhere.
Attempt 4 was the one.

Once again, Thank you Hypereia for you're Waver.

[Image: GcWR6QG.png]

There is the team.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: h2_image_20.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Way harder thebigb

all these "oh i can beat FGO using a single servant from friend summons alone" its not true at all, what you see on these videos are people surviving some turns, while being carried by a op SSR servant support from their friendlist the game difficulty spike hard at Camelot

and the events tend to keep getting harder, i think Ibaraki event that you should be getting soon has a boss that's pretty hard to beat that the objective is "survive N turns"

all the difficulty ends after Merlin and Caster Nero are released
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Ibaraki? She was literally the easiest event in the entire history of the game. It was so easy, they had to start resetting the gates and bosses because we cleared it in like the same day the event came out.

People were literally doing 6-40 million damage in a single attack.

And you can find the videos on YT, the people who beat it with low star servants don't use SSRs supports, it defeats the purpose of it.

One famouse player was aable to beat most of the first years content with Nero alone. And that was before her huge buff.
[Image: Autumn-Four.png]
they all use., they don't beat it, they survive it, you said yourself they do 4000000 trillion of dmg yeah you can do that with a OP limited SSR 10/10/10 at lvl 100 otherwise go home

all of them use a SSR Wave, a SSR Jeanne, a SSR Schahatha, a SSR Musashi, another day i was watching one

"Gawain 1 star solo" them suddenly friend SSR lvl 100 Orion/10/10/10.

there are some bosses that are bad designed so you can abuse Asterios and win however on real hard bosses, like Giant Kiara and stuff that don't work, don't gonna even talk about the "R only videos" all R's with fully limit broken SSR Ces at lvl 100, like Black Grail, Kaleido, Formal Craft, that let them reach SR's levels of dmg and status.

that's not being friendly to F2P those players summoned a lot of SSR CE's those are 5% each

also the people who did videos on Ibaraki don't beated her they survived her with R's
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58a7JASyw9Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O30sx8YCwCY

Pretty impressive to me.
[Image: Lancerow.png]
I'll have to search the guild thread bit I remember there were also some with the Gorgon loli, as well as A Tortilla Lancer, Geoatia, and NeroFests as well with low rankers.

Shota Koyasu and Amadeus break a lot of battles .
[Image: Autumn-Four.png]
@bigb: Congrats~! Nice work!

Glad my Waver came in handy. :-)

I'll be trying that stage later today.
FGO (NA): 006,634,728
Actually they slowly implement Anti Merlin measures in some Bosses :p
In one Event Arturia Alter ALWAYS went for Merling until he was dead, which was fast.
You also can't simply outlast Salems Final Boss since it's NP removes ALL Buffs before smaking you for 30k Damage.
You guys can post all the minmaxer meme videos you want, but that does not change the fact that nobody wants to play with crappy Rs. You only have to go back ONE(1) page to realize this.
I don't think anyone said people wanted to except you claiming someone thinks that way. Mai claims its impossible without 5 stars, but I proved it isn't.
[Image: Lancerow.png]