antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WE LIVE!
All SRW games (OG or not) should be in the same forum.

And Good to be back.
I'm back, you people missed me right? of course you didn't missed me but this is no problem i will annoy you guys moar from now on, its better here more whitey
I'm back. lol glad to see the board live AGAIN.
WB everyone. White seems more cheerful than black. Think we can keep the color scheme?
I agree; I hated the old black color scheme. For some reason black background with white text is very hard on my eyes.
@DairuggerXV: I hate "desu" too. I can't think of a good name atm that's why I put a disclaimer on the title lol if you got any suggestions I'd be more than happy to get them from you!

As for the black background, it has always been my thing, but if you guys want we can maintain a reverse color scheme as a fresh new start, I don't mind. I'll just look for a better theme suitable for this. Still studying MyBB.
[Image: 1xgs6Oy.gif]
The change when I redid everything was Tokyo Jupiter for anime/manga and The Nickelodeon for the TV/movies.
[Image: Lancerow.png]
Ultimately it's your board so pick whatever color scheme you want -- I managed the black color scheme for 8 years or whatever, so it won't kill me.
Good to see the forums is now back online. If ever the Hologen > Sprite rips section is back up. I'll repost the sprite rips that I have done (courtesy of Rom Stol for extracting the data).
[Image: josh_banner_02v2_zps2gpankjs.jpg]
The whiteness.

IT BURNS MY EYES!!!!!