antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
Super Robot Wars X-Omega revival thread
Got the last Luna needed and the last Star ticket, done.

(02-14-2018, 08:20 AM)ryusei89 Wrote: Hello everyone, still quite new to this game..started during the Megaman event

Only pulled a Taiki Eva Unit 3(1st Defender taiki) and Zegapain Jatayu from the Valentine gacha..sigh :v

That’s actually a pretty decent number of Taikis for a new player this early. Unless you’re going ham on Conquest and the Arena, you only need about 7 alright ones and good friends to finish any given event.

Welcome to the madhouse by the way, and let the gacha be in your favor.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Tried updating the app today, tablet ended up telling me 'app not installed'.

I deleted the app and downloaded it all over again, now can't go past the 'loading data' 'space stars' screen ...

Anyone with problem today ?
(02-14-2018, 11:47 PM)Mercure Wrote: Tried updating the app today,  tablet ended up telling me 'app not installed'.

I deleted the app and downloaded it all over again, now can't go past the 'loading data' 'space stars' screen ...

It took me longer than usual to update, but I was able to do it. The tablet told you, not the app? That never happened to me.
(02-15-2018, 12:00 AM)srw785 Wrote:
(02-14-2018, 11:47 PM)Mercure Wrote: Tried updating the app today,  tablet ended up telling me 'app not installed'.

It took me longer than usual to update, but I was able to do it. The tablet told you, not the app? That never happened to me.

I'll wait a bit, last time it did the trick ... Actually it was QooApp that told me "app not installed" 

We'll see ...

Edit : Waiting a day did the trick for me, back on track for next event Smile
Thanks everyone Big Grin

(02-14-2018, 08:34 AM)Mai Wrote: wow it toke me some time to see the game today, at least we are having index collab on 15 i will open the thread latter with the info that i find since i just saw the banner.

day 19 there's a stream with probably 30 OMG, so maybe its wise to wait till 19 to full step up for the event units if you want them, or save for the new commer 

Welcome to the forums ryusei89 enjoy your stay

Asuka was the first defender that i maxed, pretty old relic i still use her now and them Smile

Thats nice, looking forward to it(along with SRWX new information  Big Grin )
I think she's my best defender right now, along with Vital Guarder >_>

(02-14-2018, 03:52 PM)Mattman324 Wrote: That’s actually a pretty decent number of Taikis for a new player this early.  Unless you’re going ham on Conquest and the Arena, you only need about 7 alright ones and good friends to finish any given event.

Welcome to the madhouse by the way, and let the gacha be in your favor.

My decent units right now are mostly shooter I guess, with (S)Mazinkaiser SKL as my main in VS modes.

Haha hopefully, at least the game seems to be quite generous with the SSR tickets  Big Grin
Here's some stuff I happened to catch in the latest stream while I was picking out the SRWX material:

[Image: cyYSilX.jpg]

[Image: 12AvgN3.jpg]

[Image: NlDQHAc.jpg]

[Image: O86w2Xa.jpg]

Footage of these their robots, among other things, in action:
https://youtu.be/lTaejOJQDaI?t=1h11m53s

And here's a bunch of other stuff

[Image: AjUG8AP.jpg]

[Image: lM1nR2t.jpg]

[Image: SuOQzqQ.jpg]

[Image: hCrFzCW.jpg]

[Image: VCaWgzc.jpg]
new OG character and its a male? that's a good surprise, that's the Taiki Heiherm that they have been building on the past events i think.

Flora is a shooter? that's too bad will only pull if she is a Taiki for some reason.

there will be another Sakura Taisen event on march, with new unis and another story.

we are getting a golden ticket/day for 4 days use them on a banner on the "events gachas" on the end of the 4 days, the tickets gives you a minimum of 40 OMG crystals.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Real time VS mode mode is last on the "poll" ?

Oh well ...
Wow. Drill Hair Oujo-sama will be voiced by Itou Kanae (Elsie / The World Only God Knows , Saten / Railgun).
[Image: bjIu2Uk.jpg]
Cashed in my SP Ticket for... a Taiki Laevatein! Holy shit, yes. If I can just get another Attacker copy I'll max this thing out and have a new partner unit in a flash.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287