antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blazblue Cross Battle
That I know, but not a lot of Western animated work gets brought over to Japan that isn't Marvel/DC/Disney these days to my knowledge. RWBY was heavily inspired by anime in the 1st place and its actually got a good amount of fans there.
Weeb Rwby was a pleasant surprise to be honest.

Maybe we will get a GG character? but they would have to make him brand new i highly doubt they will use the old GGX2 sprites.
Hmm, I don't know if GG characters will be added, if they wanted to it would've been part of the main crossover rather than being guest characters or atleast shown by now... especially since the current GG games use a completely different style and engine too... I kind of doubt they'll want to use Accent Core Plus HD versions of the characters, just more upscale. Plus Accent Core is pretty old too...
They can't and wont because those sprites won't work with current HD sprites standards. They'd have to entirely remake them from scratch.

I'm enjoying the meme and gags on the JP side of things of "How the fuck is this?" when it comes to the cartoon girl. Guesss it's not as popular there as people are saying. Also been reading that apparently it's not so much popularity but apparently Warner Broths who owns the JP rights to that cartoon is trying to promote it anyway they can to get their money out of it.

ArcSys: What? Free money for your gaijin product? Sure, give us the money"

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

They are guest characters, Arcsys were the ones that wanted to put them in the game... don't forget that Taokaka from BB is designed from the guy who made skullgirls. You haven't seen or heard of RWBY before this, its not really fair to put final judgement things on appearance or 1 line of strange dialogue especially if you haven't seen it. Basing things on memes and gags is a pretty shallow way of judging a product.
Rwby is pretty popular in the west, its incredibly niche in japan though.
I thought it was a bit more well known than that in JPN based on people I talked to, oh well. I'm still surprised they put RWBY in the game. But hey, Arc Sys might be fans, lol.
They're fans. They expressed their interest in making a RWBY game last year during an interview.

“If I were to make a game based on something that wasn't a complete original, which is what I have done in the past, it would be based on the intellectual property of RWBY. So each girl has their own kind of color, theme that they are associated with and the original creator has sadly passed away. If we were to ever make a fighting game of this, I would want to really spearhead that if possible.”
https://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder...7f42ec7762
Oh, that's pretty cool of them to do that. Thanks for the info.
One of the interesting things about ArcSys is that they're probably the biggest yankees/westaboo devs after Kojima and Harada.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]