SRWG
Non SRW Mobage what others you play? share - Printable Version

+- SRWG (http://srwg-w.org)
+-- Forum: Video Game Hub (http://srwg-w.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Super Robot Wars (http://srwg-w.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Super Robot Wars X-Ω (http://srwg-w.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Thread: Non SRW Mobage what others you play? share (/showthread.php?tid=592)

Pages: 1 2

Non SRW Mobage what others you play? share - Mai - 04-11-2018

I used to be a hardcore FGO player, but my interest on the game fade out somehow on the last 6 months so I've been playing less and less, well it helps that i never spent a dime on FGO,but i still try to finish the story dungeons ever if... it takes me a eternity since i'm so demotivated that it takes me a eternity maybe i just got tired? who knows? 

well nowadays I've been playing the VP Mobage alongside XOMG!, its a very slow mobage, not much happens, the units are acquired via story dungeons and events and logins, and we gacha for weapons:

[Image: i3SULhf.jpg]

today i deleted most of the games i used to test to see how it is, man i'm such a horrible customer for this games i do like very little of them, i also already played Dokkan Battle till recently

RE: Non SRW Mobage what others you play? share - Wish - 04-11-2018

Only a tiny bit. Dokkan Battle, FGO, GBF, FEH, Princess Connect, Sinoalice, Gansoku, Shironeko, Monsuto, Imas Starlight Stage Most of them go into daily login category. I spend more time and effort in SRWX-Omega (will continue or stop depending on whether I can get SRX or not on anniversary) and Honkai Impact (arguably the best action 3d game on mobile gaming platform).
Never spend much time and effort on FGO too because the gacha rate and system is awfully garbage so I skip a lot of events and story to ensure I have no emotional attachment over Nasu writing so I can drop it at any given moment.
Recently playing Master of Eternity. It has simple turn based mecha theme and has a fun story, the only problem is I am on global server.
Currently I am waiting on Cygames Umamusume and DB Legends.

RE: Non SRW Mobage what others you play? share - Hokuto73 - 04-11-2018

Saint Seyia Cosmo Fantasy and Injustice 2(not a regular player though).

RE: Non SRW Mobage what others you play? share - Mai - 04-11-2018

(04-11-2018, 07:57 PM)Wish Wrote: Only a tiny bit. Dokkan Battle, FGO, GBF, FEH, Princess Connect, Sinoalice, Gansoku, Shironeko, Monsuto, Imas Starlight Stage Most of them go into daily login category. I spend more time and effort in SRWX-Omega (will continue or stop depending on whether I can get SRX or not on anniversary) and Honkai Impact (arguably the best action 3d game on mobile gaming platform).
Never spend much time and effort on FGO too because the gacha rate and system is awfully garbage so I skip a lot of events and story to ensure I have no emotional attachment over Nasu writing so I can drop it at any given moment.
Recently playing Master of Eternity. It has simple turn based mecha theme and has a fun story, the only problem is I am on global server.
Currently I am waiting on Cygames Umamusume and DB Legends.

Granblue is great, one of the best if not the best mobage that i played, if i was not playing Xomg a lot i would be spend a lot more time on Granblue

RE: Non SRW Mobage what others you play? share - Wish - 04-11-2018

It has a lot of giveaway and free 10 rolls recently. I am glad I got Summer Jeanne back on anniversary.

RE: Non SRW Mobage what others you play? share - Top Nep - 04-12-2018

Fate/Grand Order, nuff said.

Azur Lane aka similar comcept to Kantai Collection only better because the devs actually do constant updates, special collaboration events (Neptune, Votoms, etc) and other fun stuff

Symphogear: Nothing really special, I just like the original stories and events they come up with. especually the new Gears.

Alice Gear Aegis. aka if you made a mobage out of Zone of the Enders, Busou Shinki, Frame Arms and Gundam Breaker. Great, and 0 stamina systems.

RE: Non SRW Mobage what others you play? share - Ojama_King - 04-12-2018

The other mobile games ive been playing are:
Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS - old school anime graphics and simply one of the best computer/mobile card games atm, is pretty balanced toward f2p players and i'm pretty good at it, reached max rank 2 times for 3 months of playing.
Shadowverse - Japanese Hearthstone clone (but better imo) with beautiful detailed anime fantasy art, played only about 2 weeks and already got collection of 20 legendary cards, while in HS played for year and got maybe 3-4...

RE: Non SRW Mobage what others you play? share - Khrysler Jerikho - 04-12-2018

Just doing Opera Omnia, FGO Eng, and Kai-ri-sei Million Arthur

Might try GBF over the weekend

RE: Non SRW Mobage what others you play? share - Andy Chan - 04-12-2018

Used to play Dragon Blaze, Gulong: Martial Heroes, King of Fighters '98, and Captain Tsubasa.

Now just SRWX-OMG, sadly. Running several mobage at once is suicide to me.

RE: Non SRW Mobage what others you play? share - Orochi Kusanagi - 04-12-2018

I log into a lot of mobile games but have mostly dropped those. As for the ones that I actively play atm...

FGO, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, Marvel Strike Force, Marvel Future Fight, One Piece Treasure Cruise, and I've been starting Granblue thanks to Axel.

Lots of login only games since I used to play them but mostly dropped them.

Mobile games are really easy for me to play since I don't have to be at home, so I play a lot, and always try out interesting looking new ones.