SRWG
Event: "A world whitouth Sadness" Code Geass Akito is BACK!! - Printable Version

+- SRWG (http://srwg-w.org)
+-- Forum: Video Game Hub (http://srwg-w.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Super Robot Wars (http://srwg-w.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Super Robot Wars X-Ω (http://srwg-w.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Thread: Event: "A world whitouth Sadness" Code Geass Akito is BACK!! (/showthread.php?tid=461)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Event: "A world whitouth Sadness" Code Geass Akito is BACK!! - Mai - 10-30-2017

first i have to warn you all that Terada has been spying on us WTF we where talking about Code Geass Akito and others to come back and they indeed came back!

[Image: ZmWnilU.jpg]

"This is a story of those whiteout a place on the world...

those who keep being refused by the world..., one of them wanted a place on the world, the other one wanted to see the world engulfed in chaos and collapse...

this is a story bound by a desire"

New units:

Walfare Mech:

Alexander Red Ogre (Custom) ~ Ashlay Ashra
[Image: VFvvvp5.png]

Ashlay DOES have other unit he does pilot the Ahuramazda and the Red Ogre on the End on the series.

Event new Units:

Akito Hyuga on the brand new Taiki Liberte (this means Freedom on French)
[Image: OyQvX7g.png]

and of course new Girls units

30 OMG Unit:

Force Impulse (Lunamaria 2.0 its a Blaster!)
[Image: KfclYjs.png]

On the preview it shows her doing 3 shoots that accumulate 35k dmg on normal battle system, so if you don't have a Blaster of preference yet OR if you somehow have Kyosuke don't be mean and go "not Shinn not Kira meh" give the girl a go, she might became meta on Kyosuke teams.

Leila on the Alexander Type-02 commander (Shooter Support, she is a healer)
[Image: wjy1aJY.png]

I'm sure that Leila its not a Taiki, not 100% sure but almost 100% sure, it don't show her doing any dmg, just healing, but maybe she will work with Excellen/Anemone teams so keep a look at it.

Star OF the Show

Taiki Omega Leavatain (Shooter) ~ Sagara Sousuke the more loved character by X-omega players arrived on his 3d glory
[Image: F0BYD7u.png]
[Image: QlujQpu.png]

Event Starts At:

JP Time:

Tomorrow 00:00 (right before you go to bed you can trow your OMG to Terada furnace)

Event Ends at:

JP Time:
11/9 00:00

I just want all the new units  Angry  ¨$%¨$&#$%$#&%$#& all of this this time, crap

RE: Event: "A world whitouth Sadness" Code Geass Akito is BACK!! - srw785 - 10-30-2017

Why.
Why would they bring back Akito the Exiled and not let us have Leila? Why is Lunamaria the 30 OMG and not Ayano?
Worst event ever.

edit:
Didn't get Leila when does the next event start ( -.-)

RE: Event: "A world whitouth Sadness" Code Geass Akito is BACK!! - Sagara Sousuke - 11-01-2017

Dumping some info.

ARX-8 Laevatein Ω (Shooter)

Sword of Flame
Normal: Critical rate up (M) if HP is above 4/5.
Arena: Increase hit rate by 50%, increase evasion by 80%, increase action gauge by 500 if HP 1/2 and above.

Paladium Reactor
Normal: Critical rate up (L) and movement speed up if HP is above 3/4.
Arena: Increase action gauge speed by 1250 for 1 turn.

Uruz 7
Normal: Attack up (L), armor up (M) if HP is above 1/2.
Arena: Gain a rainbow core if hissatsu (finisher) is used.

Super Strong Luck Lv. 4
Normal: Increase container drop rate.
Arena: For every successful evade. Recover 40% of HP, status cure and gain a rainbow core.

EX Ability (arena)
Lambda Driver (Maximum Output)
Ignore damage under 5000 against all types. (attacker, defender, shooter, blaster, fighter).

*As a player who own all versions of the ARX-8. The only advantage of the Omega version is its EX Ability. Skills are almost on-par with the defender version.

Alexander Liberte (Defender)
Schutter Steel Alloy Add-on
Normal: Movement up, armor up.
Arena: Increase critical damage and hit rate by 50%, evasion by 100%, action gauge speed by 800 and block rate by 70%.

Ayano's Protector
Normal: Attack up, evasion up (M).
Arena: For each successful evade, gain a bonus in attack and increase evasion by 10%.

Returned Promise
Normal: Evasion up (M) for every enemy shot down.
Arena: Allies gain a bonus in block rate by 30%.

Bonds with Family
Normal: For every successful evade, gain a bonus in attack, movement speed, and evasion.
Arena: If hissatsu (finisher) deals a critical hit, Enemy after-image is ignored, recover 30% HP and gain a rainbow core.

EX Ability (arena)
Blaze Luminus Lv. 3
Ignore beam damage under 5000.

Alexander Type-02 (Leila custom) (Shooter)
My thoughts with Akito
Normal: Movement up, evasion up (M).
Arena: Increase hit rate by 50%, evasion by 80%, block rate by 70%.

Female Commander on the Battlefield
Normal: Allies gain a bonus in critical rate and evasion.
Arena: Allied attackers, defenders and fighters gain a 25% bonus in hit rate, evasion, critical rate, damage reduction and block rate. Increase action gauge speed by 250.

Fragment of Geass
Normal: Gain a bonus in attack and evasion for each succeeding wave.
Arena: Allied attackers, defenders and fighters gain 80% bonus in evasion for 2 turns.

A gift from Akito
Normal: Have an additional 2 shooter cores at the start of battle.
Arena: Additional 10,000 HP at the start of battle.

EX Ability (arena)
Overall Repair Lv. 3
Allies recover 15% HP at start of turn.

RE: Event: "A world whitouth Sadness" Code Geass Akito is BACK!! - Rex - 11-01-2017

i want Laevatein sooooooooo bad but I don't want lost my OMG's for nothing only have 10% chance to get him with is sooo low

RE: Event: "A world whitouth Sadness" Code Geass Akito is BACK!! - Mai - 11-01-2017

Sousuke seems pretty good, i only got Luna this time,its pretty nice that they gave Ayano and the old Leila a buff as well.

the SR Leila seems good, she can heal on her hisatsu, that's pretty rare i think i will full limit break her.

i wanted Akito Badly got nothing, hope that Ashlay works on my teams

Red Ogre last skill, make his critical hits pierce barriers, and when he pierces them his dmg its raised by a huge amount

Force Impulse

Infighter LVL 3 (15%)
Arena: 15%/30% hit

Discipline (large attack up) (10%)
Arena:begining of the unit turn, +250 speed + 25% critical rate

Zaft Red Elite (4/5 HP) (15% attack up)
Arena: + 50% attack vs Fighters

Force Shillouette (4/5 HP) (Critical rate,evasion,mobility up)
Arena: block 100% mobility + 500

Overall Luna 2,0 locked skill its not that good, so if you want her you can pretty much grab one and call it a day, and wait for her to drop on another version to finish her latter.

RE: Event: "A world whitouth Sadness" Code Geass Akito is BACK!! - srw785 - 11-01-2017

I got an extra SSR with my Lunamaria. Want me to tell you who it was? I don't need to.

[Image: nWiZ94n.jpg]

RE: Event: "A world whitouth Sadness" Code Geass Akito is BACK!! - Rex - 11-01-2017

i like to know what is this shit for? and how open?!
[Image: fdBthUb.png]

RE: Event: "A world whitouth Sadness" Code Geass Akito is BACK!! - srw785 - 11-01-2017

(11-01-2017, 03:40 AM)Rex Wrote: i like to know what is this shit for? and how open?!
[Image: fdBthUb.png]

Last year they made a 9 step gacha. They plan to make more.

RE: Event: "A world whitouth Sadness" Code Geass Akito is BACK!! - Mattman324 - 11-01-2017

(11-01-2017, 02:31 AM)srw785 Wrote: I got an extra SSR with my Lunamaria. Want me to tell you who it was? I don't need to.

Man With A Gun is a pretty good unit, last I checked.

(11-01-2017, 05:13 AM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 02:31 AM)srw785 Wrote: I got an extra SSR with my Lunamaria. Want me to tell you who it was? I don't need to.

Man With A Gun is a pretty good unit, last I checked.

Even though I wanted Girl With Pigtails, I would have been happy with Man With A Gun or even Man With A Sword. But no, "Here's Stupid Sexy Lunamaria, and no reprint Leila either Fuck You!".
The worst part is that the last time I got an extra unit in the 30 OMG gacha was the very first time I did a 30OMG pull, Defender Guren S.E.I.T.E.N.
There's nothing good in the chip shop either and they apparently made chip farming worse, I can't tell because I still don't have enough to pull..
Who would have though that the event I wanted to return the most would be the worst event ever Sad