SRWG
3.0 Boost first event: "To a new place called..Hell" (Mazinkaiser SKL + censored) - Printable Version

+- SRWG (http://srwg-w.org)
+-- Forum: Video Game Hub (http://srwg-w.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Super Robot Wars (http://srwg-w.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Super Robot Wars X-Ω (http://srwg-w.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Thread: 3.0 Boost first event: "To a new place called..Hell" (Mazinkaiser SKL + censored) (/showthread.php?tid=445)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

3.0 Boost first event: "To a new place called..Hell" (Mazinkaiser SKL + censored) - Mai - 10-08-2017

[Image: nwlYbTL.jpg]

"I meet a while ago 3 of the Seha Goodness, to regain screws for the arcade games we have to  travel to another world, ultimate despair is our huge enemy, a single question remains "can i return to my original world?"

Always connected! Shine you hearts screws"

Event Starts:
2017年10月9日(月) 16:00

Event Ends:
2017年10月15日(日) 13:59

New units:

- Censored

[Image: PzLL7ZE.png]

- Mazinkaiser SKL (reward unit)

[Image: ZesLfwU.png]r)

Freedom Gundam Omg

[Image: aVOt4Bq.png]
Mazinkaiser OMG
[Image: NjFg6S1.png]
Sehallion
[Image: L3MznGO.png]

When you try to get Freedom and Mazinkaiser and get nothing but #%#%@ remember... its a event in a place called hell where robots get err...sexual offended.
[Image: 06FU83h.jpg]
[Image: OVlHEHB.png]

RE: 3.0 Boost first event: "To a new place called..Hell" (Mazinkaiser SKL + censored) - Hokuto73 - 10-08-2017

Awesome, I am gonna dig this event for sure.
Avoided the anniversary gacha just to have a chance to get this Mazinkeiser, even though I still don't have enough OMGs (94) for an Omega unit roll. Here's hope I can save the ramaining crystals before the event ends.
My understanding is one needs 140 OMGs for an OMG roll, am I right?

+SKL looks badass with that huge sword Smile

RE: 3.0 Boost first event: "To a new place called..Hell" (Mazinkaiser SKL + censored) - Fernaske - 10-08-2017

Oh god, I have a lot of grind ahead of me between this and the Cardcaptor Sakura collab in Granblue.

RE: 3.0 Boost first event: "To a new place called..Hell" (Mazinkaiser SKL + censored) - Wish - 10-08-2017

I wonder what unit will we get on 3rd week.

RE: 3.0 Boost first event: "To a new place called..Hell" (Mazinkaiser SKL + censored) - Wish - 10-08-2017

New gacha is up. Sehagallion looks awesome. I don't really notice much difference performance wise between Omega and normal Taiki version beside its hissatsu damage, properties and turn. I guess Oochi didn't lie.

RE: 3.0 Boost first event: "To a new place called..Hell" (Mazinkaiser SKL + censored) - Mazinman - 10-08-2017

So I decided to go for the Gatcha. Saw the glorious glow of a SSR pull and... I got Freedom Gundam. I know I should not complain but really disappointed it was not Mazinkaiser.

Should I go ahead and feed my Taiki Freedom to this one?

RE: 3.0 Boost first event: "To a new place called..Hell" (Mazinkaiser SKL + censored) - Renegade Havoc - 10-08-2017

The Sehagallion should have had Segata Sanshiro riding on top of its head like that flaming guitar guy from Fury Road.

@Mazinman : Did you get awarded Pilot Chips on your first pull? I can't read if the bonus means 10x of those 20 OMG pulls.

RE: 3.0 Boost first event: "To a new place called..Hell" (Mazinkaiser SKL + censored) - thebigb - 10-08-2017

Was playing Fire Wars and everything... and Stupid Kira came....
I got a weird message box, was not sure what buttons I was pressing, how do I unlock it's Omega Skill?

(10-08-2017, 04:12 PM)Mazinman Wrote: Should I go ahead and feed my Taiki Freedom to this one?

I have no idea. I'm not going to touch mine.
what buttons did you press when you got one?

(10-08-2017, 04:12 PM)Mazinman Wrote: So I decided to go for the Gatcha. Saw the glorious glow of a SSR pull and... I got Freedom Gundam. I know I should not complain but really disappointed it was not Mazinkaiser.

Should I go ahead and feed my Taiki Freedom to this one?

Looks like Omega Taiki SF only has 1 hissatsu while Taiki SF has 3 hissatsu, you will lose the versatility of the Taiki SF hissatsu. IMO don't feed it.

(10-08-2017, 04:34 PM)thebigb Wrote: Was playing Fire Wars and everything... and Stupid Kira came....
I got a weird message box, was not sure what buttons I was pressing, how do I unlock it's Omega Skill?

By rolling another Omega Taiki SF and LB your Omega Taiki SF with it.

RE: 3.0 Boost first event: "To a new place called..Hell" (Mazinkaiser SKL + censored) - Mazinman - 10-08-2017

I cheated. I closed the game withouy pressing a button. I figured that if there was a decision to be made I could make it once I understood what was happening.

On the Pilot chips, I believe I was since I got 3 chips that suddenly popped up.

Thanks for the advice!